Representation with passion and vision.
Trial lawyer with concentration in complex civil litigation and criminal defense work. Lead trial lawyer in civil jury trials. Trial counsel in civil cases involving complex contract issues, business transactions, personal injury, defamation claims for public servants, and defense of intellectual property and copyright claims. Lead trial lawyer in capital murder cases. Defense lawyer in multiple violent offense cases, white collar crimes, DUI, theft, and drug offenses. Defense trial lawyer in multiple homicide cases. In addition, lead or co-counsel on nine cases with charges of aggravated murder with death penalty specifications. Five of the nine capital murder cases tried to a jury. Along with another lawyer, tried the largest mass murder case in the city of Youngstown's history in which six people died. Lawyer of the Year Mahoning County Bar Association 2008-2009.
- 1997 State Bar of Ohio
- 2017 Top 100 Trial Lawyers - Ohio - National Trial Lawyers - 2017
- 2017 Boutique Criminal Defense Attorney of the Year in Ohio - Corporate INTL - 2017
- 2016 Boutique Criminal Defense Attorney of the Year in Ohio - Corporate INTL - 2016
- Nation's Top One Percent For Ohio - National Association of Distinguished Counsel - 2015
- 2014 Top 100 Trial Lawyers - Ohio - National Trial Lawyers - 2014
- Top 100 DUI Attorneys State of Ohio - National Advocacy for DUI Defense - 2014
- Lawyer of the Year - Mahoning County Bar Association - 2009
- Charter Fellow - Litigation Counsel of America - 2007
- CALI Award in Jurisprudence - University of Tulsa
- CALI Award in Introduction to Advocacy - University of Tulsa