I enjoy being in the courtroom and representing clients in litigation matters; including personal injury, domestic relations, criminal law and business disputes. I am also a trained mediator and collaboratively trained attorney who can assist clients in appropriate cases to find common ground to resolve disputes outside of the courtroom. In addition, I represent several governmental entities such as the Villages of Pioneer, Edon and Fayette and am a former County Prosecuting Attorney.
- 1997 State Bar of Ohio (Active)
- Top 100 Lawyers - Litigation - American Society of Legal Advocates - 2014
- Clients' Choice Award 2013 - AVVO - 2013
- Merit Scholar - University of Toledo - 1995
- Regents Fellow - Tiffin University - 1994