Certified Family Law Specialist & Owner
Angela Y. Peacock is one of only 70 attorneys (as of 2017) who have obtained the credentials of a Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. She has achieved a “Superb rating by Avvo.com, and she was named as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Ms. Peacock has practiced exclusively in the area of family law for 13 years. She focuses her practice on all aspects of family law, including but not limited to, divorce, legal separations, annulments, paternity, legal decision-making authority (previously referred to as custody), relocation, parenting time, inloco parentis cases, grandparent visitation, child support, spousal support, orders of protection, complicated property division and business valuation issues. Additionally, Ms. Peacock has served as a Best Interests Attorney through the Volunteer Lawyers Assistance Program. In her time out of the office, Ms. Peacock enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, and she enjoys cheering for the Diamondbacks, Suns, Cardinals and Coyotes.
- 2002 State Bar of Arizona (Active)
- Certified Specialist - Family Law - State Bar of Arizona - 2013
- Rising Star - Super Lawyer's - 2013
- Outstanding Tournament Director Int'l Moot Court Board - Creighton University School of Law - 2002
- Advanced Legal Research American Jurisprudence Award - Creighton University School of Law - 2002