I am a certified member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, an honorary society established in 1982 by the Supreme Court of Texas. The College is comprised of lawyers who strive for the highest level of legal knowledge and skills through frequent participation in continuing education. Among its ranks are numerous leaders in the Texas legal field, including many judges. Less than 10% of all Texas lawyers qualify to become members of this organization. Throughout his legal career, Bryan Fagan has represented numerous family law clients in divorce, custody and property disputes. He is a dedicated advocate, and has represented clients in all phases of litigation, in both trial court and in appellate court. Bryan Fagan advises clients on all aspects of family law, divorce, adoption, paternity and mediation issues. Bryan Fagan is experienced in drafting marital property agreements, including pre- and post-nuptial agreements. Bryan Fagan is a member of the Houston Family Law Sections of the Houston Bar Association, and is active in family law organizations in Texas.
- 2012 State Bar of Texas
- Client Choice Award - Avvo - 2017 and 2018
- Top 10 blog posts on Texas Bar Today - 2017 and 2018
- A+ Rating on Better Business Bureau
- Nominated for Top 10 Under 40 - National Academy Of Family Law Attorneys - 2017
- Lawyer of Distinction - Top 10% of Family & Divorce Lawyers in the USA - 2017