Personal Injury Attorney
Ms. Fine is a Florida native born in Orlando, Florida and raised in DeLand, where she graduated from high school. She studied art at the University of Florida and graduated with honors. She then graduated with honors from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 1981. Upon graduation, she practiced as an associate with the Gainesville firm of Watson, Folds, Steadham, Sproull, Christmann, & Brashear, P.A. between 1981 and 1983. From 1985-1986, she served as the Assistant Director of Legal Research & Writing at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. She received the Recognition of Service Award from the Legal Panel of the American Civil Liberties Union of Florida in 1992. From 1993-1998, Ms. Fine practiced as a partner in the law firm of Springfield & Fine, P.A., specializing in criminal defense law. She is a former president of the Eighth Judicial Circuit chapter of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and and is also a member of the Criminal Law Section of the Florida Bar Association. In addition, she has taught legal research and writing at the University of Florida College of Law. Since 2003, Ms. Fine has been associated with the firm of Fine, Farkash, & Parlapiano, P.A. and has been a partner since 2008. She commits to 95% Civil Litigation Personal Injury for the Plaintiff and 5% Probate and Guardianship associated with Wrongful Death and Personal Injury.
- 1981 State Bar of Florida
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - The National Trial Lawyers - 2014
- Top Lawyers in Florida - The Legal Network - 2013
- Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell - 2011
- Outstanding Leadership Award - Eighth Judicial Circuit Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - 2000
- Recognition Of Service Award - The Legal Panel and The American Civil Liberties Union of Florida - 1992