Personal Injury Attorney
After years of representing insurance companies, Ed came to realize that there were many innocent accident victims who were “outgunned” by the insurance industry: “I saw countless accident victims who were simply outmatched by the insurance companies in their access to legal representation.” Ed had an insider’s view because, for the first half of his legal career, he represented insurance companies, investigating and litigating all aspects of suspected fraudulent claims. As an attorney in New Brunswick’s largest law firm representing the insurance industry, Ed developed and managed the firm’s insurance fraud litigation department. Ed left the big firm and, along with his partners, founded RAM Law to empower accident victims by providing the same resources and representation typically enjoyed by the insurance industry – to enable the “little” guy to get the same quality of support and legal representation as the “big” guy.
- 2001 State Bar of New York (Currently Registered)
- 1995 State Bar of New Jersey (Active)
- Civil Practice Award - Middlesex County Bar Association - 2012
- 40 Under 40 Award - New Jersey Law Journal - 2006
- Forty Under 40 Award - NJ BIZ - 2006
- Certified Civil Trial Lawyer - Supreme Court of New Jersey - 2005
- Economics Honor Citation - Seton Hall University - 1992
- W. Paul Stillman School of Business Alumni Award - Seton Hall University - 1992
- AV Rated - Martindale-Hubbell
Since the vast majority of vehicles accidents in the United States today are directly caused by driver error, many manufacturers are looking into the ways to cut down on human error by ensuring that autonomous technology is used to manage the car.