Bankrupcy and Restructuring Attorney
Erin M. Conway joined the firm in September 2017. She is licensed to practice law in Virginia, New York, and the United States District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of New York. Her practice focuses on Restructuring and Bankruptcy Litigation. Before joining the firm, Ms. Conway was a managing attorney at the New York office of Kozeny, McCubbin & Katz, LLP. Charged with overseeing all escalated matters, she traveled throughout New York State representing banks, funds, and other lenders in state and bankruptcy court. Prior to that, Ms. Conway gained experience at boutique law firms, practicing in commercial litigation, family law, zoning matters, trusts and estates, and criminal defense. She has served as a volunteer attorney on pro bono matters involving family law and custody disputes. Ms. Conway received her Juris Doctor from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 2010, where she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Law & Psychology. Outside of work, she is a member of the Military Spouse Juris Doctor Network, an organization which advocates for licensing accommodations for military spouse attorneys.
- 2011 State Bar of New York
- 2013 United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- 2016 United States District Court for the Norther District of New York
- 2017 State Bar of Virginia
- 2017 U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Law & Psychology