Personal Injury Attorney
As a co-founding partner of RAM Law, Jay believes in providing each client with individualized attention and working closely to explain developments throughout their case. He devotes himself completely to his clients and promises prompt responses to any questions they may have. Jay concentrates his practice on representing adults and children injured as a result of the negligence of others. Prior to forming RAM Law, Jay’s practice centered on the defense of casualty, product liability and medical negligence cases. His experience in these areas provides a unique insight and strategy for securing the best result for his clients.
- 1999 State Bar of New Jersey
- Rising Star - New Jersey Super Lawyer - 2011
- 40 Under 40 - New Jersey Law Journal - 2010
- Rising Star - New Jersey Super Lawyer - 2010
- Forty Under 40 - N.J. Biz - 2009
- Rising Star - New Jersey Super Lawyer - 2009