Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Kyle D. Korte’s practice involves representing a wide variety of commercial landowners in land acquisition, development, sales and leasing. In his representation, Kyle provides guidance in the financing of secured and unsecured loan transactions and is experienced in the formation of corporations, limited liability companies and business trusts. Recently he has provided representation and guidance to commercial landlords relative to the increased risk of tenant default, including actions to take in hopes of avoiding default, as well as the appropriate actions to take in the event of default.
- 2005 State Bar of Virginia
- 2005 U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- 2005 Virginia Supreme Court
- Selected and listed as one of Virginia’s “Legal Elite” (Business Law), Virginia Business Magazine, 2017
- Listed as one of Virginia’s “Rising Stars in Super Lawyers Magazine” (Business Lit), 2011, 2012, 2013, 2017
- Selected as one of Coastal Virginia Magazine’s, “Top Lawyers”, 2017