Have court? Call Former Prosecutor Leah Mayersohn, Esq.
Ms. Mayersohn, the Managing Partner of Mayersohn Law Group, is a graduate of the Frederick G.Levin College of Law at the University of Florida, and has been in private practice since 1999 after five years as an Assistant State Attorney with the Broward County State Attorney's Office. Ms. Mayersohn has extensive trial and litigation experience and has handled a few hundred nonjury trials and about a hundred jury trials as first chair. Furthermore, Ms. Mayersohn was again recently named a Top Lawyer, and her firm a Top Law Firm, for 2011 by the South Florida Legal Guide.
- 1994 State of Florida
- Top Lawyer, Top Law Firm, Best of the Bar
- South Florida Business Journal, 2004-2005
- Legal Elite, Florida Trend 2005-2006
- Up & Comers, South Florida Legal Guide 2003, 2005
- Florida Rising Stars lists for 2009