Marshall A. Winslow, Jr. concentrates his practice in civil litigation, with special emphasis in the areas of eminent domain, zoning, land use, construction, premises liability and products liability law. Mr. Winslow’s eminent domain experience includes representation of the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Transportation for right of way acquisitions, as well as representation of private individuals in land disputes with governmental and public utility takers. His product liability experience includes asbestos defense litigation in state and federal courts, as well as representation of homeowners with defective building materials and construction claims. His construction related experience includes litigation of both commercial and residential building issues throughout the Hampton Roads Area.
- 1989 State Bar of Virginia
- 1989 State Bar of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Selected as one of Virginia’s “Legal Elite” for Construction Law, Virginia Business Magazine