Supervising Assistant Public Defender
Nicholas Braswell has spent his entire legal career fighting for the rights and freedoms of the people of the Commonwealth of Virginia. As an experienced litigator in over 100 trials, he is poised, prepared, and willing to fight for his clients. Nicholas has built a reputation as a well-respected, zealous and tenacious trial attorney who practices in Circuit and General District Courts including Juvenile, Domestic Relations, and Traffic. He has over 5 years of experience in the criminal sector handling matters including but not limited to traffic, crimes of violence, sex, property, and narcotics. Nicholas understands that a strong attorney-client relationship is ideal in order to provide his clients with the best representation. Nicholas maintains consistent communication with his clients knowing every client is different and requires personal attention to their individual needs. He feels that the most important individual is his client and he embodies this both in and out of the courtroom.
- 2012 State Bar of Virginia (Authorized to practice law)
- Top 40 Under 40 - National Trial Lawyers Association - 2016
- Top 40 Under 40 - National Trial Lawyers - 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - National Trial Lawyers - 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - National Trial Lawyers Association - 2016