Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Stacey Selem-Antonucci is licensed to practice law in New Jersey, New York and California and has been practicing in the area of personal injury litigation for over 20 years. Before opening her own law firm, Stacey was a partner and senior trial attorney with a law firm in Elizabeth, New Jersey, concentrating primarily on personal injury matters, workplace injuries and employment discrimination. In addition to her years of advocacy for the injured and victims of discrimination, Stacey also has over 10 years experience in the defense of injury claims as trial counsel for various insurance companies. This experience has given her a unique insight into the manner in which insurance companies avoid and delay paying legitimate claims and has served to increase her passion to fight for the rights of injured people. Stacey is an assertive and well respected advocate – dedicated to prompt and frequent client communication and to excellence in her legal representation of each and every client.
- 1996 State Bar of New York (Currently Registered)
- 1994 State Bar of New Jersey (Active)
- Million Dollar Advocate - Million Dollar Advocates Forum - 2012, 2013, 2017
- Client's Choice Award - Avvo - 2014 to 2017
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney - Supreme Court of New Jersey