Personal Injury Attorney
Two decades ago, Steven Palermo began his legal practice with one objective: to help those in need obtain the justice they deserve. It was not long before he was taking on huge corporations and billion-dollar insurance companies, fighting for just that. Early on, he learned that the field of personal injury law was one that required laser focus – it was the only way to navigate the huge companies who viewed his clients as nothing but a number on a page, but had seemingly limitless resources to fight against paying them what they deserved. Steven has since devoted all his efforts to the aggressive practice of personal injury litigation, and it is a strategy that works. He has helped hundreds of clients regain their lives after devastating personal injuries. Steven has won several multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements, including a trial verdict of 5.5 million dollars and a 3.2 million-dollar settlement. A number of the Steve’s high-profile cases have been reported in prominent newspapers such as the New York Law Journal, New York Post, Long Island Newsday and the Daily News. Steven attributes his overall success in the field of personal injury law to the fact that he truly loves what he does and derives tremendous satisfaction in getting his clients the justice they deserve. He looks forward to the opportunity of representing victims of personal injury in a way that not only has a meaningful impact on their lives, but also brings a sense of positivity to his profession.
- 1998 State Bar of New York
- Million Dollar Advocate - Million Dollar Advocates Forum - 2014 to 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate - Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum - 2015 to 2016
- Nation's Top One Percent - National Association of Distinguished Counsel - 2014 to 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - National Trial Lawyers Association - 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate - Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum - 2015