My practice focuses on providing holistic and customized immigration solutions to my clients- business, individuals, and families. I represent businesses insecuring Nonimmigrant Visas and U.S. Legal Permanent Residence for their employees. I assist individuals and families in obtaining Permanent Residence, Naturalization, K and F Visas, and in obtaining waivers of inadmissibility. I represent companies in corporate immigration compliance as well. I also help employers resolve disputes with their alien employees relating to issues typical of foreign workers. I can draft employment agreements in accordance with State (CA) and Federal Laws to ensure that employers do not enter into disputes at all! In addition, I assist individuals/entities in selecting the best legal structure (LLC, C Corp, S Corp etc.) for their business and help them incorporate their business. Summarily, the services that I provide are not limited to immigration, but include related areas of law. I believe that this approach allows me to provide enabling business solutions to my clients. I partner with them in achieving their business objectives, while ensuring the success of their immigration program.
- 2009 State Bar of California (Active)
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 - American Society of Legal Advocates - 2014
- 2014 Advocacy Award - American Immigration Lawyers Association - 2014
- Best Immigration Law Firm - SiliconIndia - 2014
- 5th Best Speaker (Moot Court) - Stetson College of Law, Tampa Bay, Florida - 2002